Thursday, June 18, 2020

Taiwan - Taipei Street Scenes, Toy Pile with Effects

Stands to reason that, since the toy pile had a great mix of colors, I would create pictures using Found Edges (above) and Glowing Edges (below) in Photoshop.


And so ends the series on our trip to Taiwan in May of 2019.  My gosh, had no idea that it would go on for so long - 274 days, with 483 pictures posted!!  That's three quarters of the year.

Must admit that as I neared the end there were questions as to why so many, and how did it end up going on so long.  Were there really 483 blogworthy keepers? (maybe)  Am I a better photographer so am creating more keepers as a result? (don't know)  Is it because I was in a groove, and simply worked harder at making blogworthy pics out of mediocre images? (probably closer)  Whatever the reason, it's been an exercise in creativity and longevity that was fun and probably good for me.  But ultimately the hope is that someone, somewhere in the world, stumbled upon an image or story that made them smile.  If that happened just once then it's all been worthwhile.

Next stop - Austin.

No comments: