Thursday, June 11, 2020

Taiwan - Taipei Street Scenes; Tall, Narrow and Round

I hesitated to post this one, but decided to go ahead because it's so unique.  Very narrow and tall buildings that fit into tight spaces are somehow interesting (similar post here from Tokyo).  Did a Find Edges in Photoshop and made a bookmark.
_______________

Speaking of bookmarks, I now have about 250 made from various trips and shoots, mostly from zoos.  These things are neat, and fun to produce - I created templates for 4-inch and 5-inch sizes.  Just as I used to look at a photo with potential for a promotional card, I now also look at what the potential is for a bookmark.  Interestingly, many have said that this is something that might actually take off and provide a return later on.  Not that I'm interesting in making money from the photos that end up on this blog, but we'll see...

No comments: