Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Seattle 2016 - Dancing Spots

As stated at the beginning of this series, the purpose of our trip to Seattle was to attend a wedding.  It was all very nice, and the family (by marriage on my brother's side) is fantastic, but of course the opportunity to get some beautiful photos in such an iconic spot was foremost in my mind.  And if you've followed this blog at all through the years, it's evident that my posts are almost totally devoid of people.  That's because I'm not very good at shooting them, except for candids captured under circumstances where I can remain in the background and unnoticed.  For this reason I don't do weddings as an official photographer, but am happy to snap some perhaps-better-than-average shots of the venue-at-large, decorations, or candids as just mentioned.

Thusly, the shots above and below were captured when the guests at the reception had drifted away from the spotlights, which danced and strobed through a variety of presentations and colors.


No comments: