Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Bookmark - Houston Zoo Orange Monkey (Animal Series - Mammals)

This is one case where a mediocre pic turned into a better-than-average bookmark.  Might even be room for a word or two at the top...

Yesterday my daughter said she found my other blog.  At first I thought she'd stumbled on my other picture blog used to show proofs to folks before a print job.   But no, she said it featured book reviews, and lots of them.  Naturally I was curious so googled it and found that a Jim Mahood did indeed write a prolific blog that contained hundreds of book reviews up until 2007.  Since he mentioned retirement I reasoned that he retired from doing the blog also, or passed away already.  I'd love to get in touch with someone else named Jim Mahood just to see how they've gotten along in life.

No comments: