Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tokyo - Street Scenes, Elementary Bike Rack

The colors and angles is what drew me to this scene.  As much as I love color, the pictures captured by the Big Cahoona must often be desaturated, especially the yellows after certain adjustments in post-capture.

It was during this walk with Andrew that I observed the only homeless person encountered during our visit to Japan.  Even he was neat and tidy.  I lingered as long as comfortably possible to see if he appeared also to be dangerous, but it was hard to tell.  Oddly, the shade under a tree that was at that moment his abode was right next to an elementary schoolyard with a full view of the kids and vice versa.  Nobody seemed to be bothered.


Wait...what?!?  What is this that I see in the foreground??  Would there be not one, but TWO tiny pieces of trash?  Is THIS what we get with hundreds of elementary kids running around??  AARRGHHH!!!!

No comments: