Friday, January 27, 2023

Clean Vehicles Technologies Conference - Decorated Corner

Moving inside now, this was typical of how the interior of the building - at least the office and conference spaces - was meticulously decorated to celebrate the history of Native Americans.  This was at Faust Distributors, and just as the owner of Silver Eagle Distributors collected Civil War artifacts and memorabilia, here we have authentic items from various Indian tribes.

An interesting thing happened as I was wondering around taking pictures.  I noticed a darkened room with stuff on the wall and ventured inside, thinking it was another conference room.  After hearing something, I looked to my right and there he was - Mr. Faust, the owner himself!  The old man - I'd guess he was in his 80's - very nonchalantly said hello and seemed approachable, so I apologized for barging in and asked if everything there was truly authentic.  He enthusiastically confirmed that they were, and invited me to stay as long as I wanted to examine the things on the wall of his office.  Well, to do that I would have had to turn the light on, and didn't want to disturb his meditation or whatever he was doing in the dark, so said thanks and hastened my departure to other parts of the building.

No comments: