Saturday, November 5, 2022

Houston Back Yard Landscaping - Menorah Flower Bud Bookmark

Very similar to the bookmark in yesterday's post, when this guy caught my attention I snapped close to a hundred pictures, then winnowed the collection down to less than ten keepers.  Since it was used to create several bookmarks, tomorrow's post will feature all of those that are horizontally oriented, then one or two of the verticals. 

This whole process of going back to resurrect previously unposted blogworthy pics is a little slower now, as more than 4,000 pictures have been featured in the blog, in more than 3,100 posts, since 2008.  In order to avoid redundancy, I now have to do a search in a folder containing all of the pics from day one...several times discovering that something's already been published.  Quite all right, though - keeps me a little busier doing something I really enjoy.

No comments: