Monday, July 22, 2019

Taiwan - Chenjean's Village, Tilted Building with Spectator

My nephew, Terry, and I walked on.  The goal was to follow the road that my son Andrew and I found, which afforded an awesome view of Chenjean's little village that I wanted to share with the Bigger Cahoona.  We never did find it, but while walking along I noticed the building you see across the way.  Looks like a government installation of some sort, but that's not why I noticed it.  The last time I was here it was nice and straight, but now it looked tilted, listing noticeably to the right...so much so that we wondered if it's going to fall down the mountain with the next big rain!  This I had to capture, not knowing what we'll see next time we're over for a visit.

But alas, there was something in the frame that I DIDN'T notice until working on this picture during post-capture here at home in Houston.  Terry did notice, however, with his eagle eye for nature, and called me back to the spot after I'd taken this picture and moved on.  What was it?  Click to expand the image and FOLLOW THE ORANGE ARROW:

No comments: