Thursday, July 25, 2019

Taiwan - Chenjean's Village, Monkey Going Back Home (empty handed)

[continued from yesterday's post]
"Crap, they're not going away!  Better get back home 'cause it looks like they're going to walk that way.  Dang it...no fruit this morning!"


 "Gotta hurry.  These humans are unpredictable, no telling what they'll do..."


"Still there?  OK, trying a different tack...must go to Plan B."


"...will go slow, and act very nonchalant.  If the humans know they don't scare me they'll mosey on, and I can come back later for the fruit."


"Yes, getting closer to home and my monks." [as opposed to peeps, which he couldn't say because he's not a people - ed.]


"...almost there, and safe at last!  Once I climb down these vines those dummies will never catch up.  People!  I'll be so glad when they become extinct!!"

No comments: