Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding 15

Taking pictures of people taking pictures can be interesting. And there was plenty of that here, as a team of four still professionals and two videographers were at the event. Catching snippets of what they were saying to each other revealed that for the first time I could understand some of the lingo, whereas a couple of years ago I would not have known what they were talking about.

I'm not including any captures of people in this blog (at least of their faces), as I don't have permission from the family to do so, but the ability to stay in the periphery helped in that area. Some of the best photos I happened to get were candids of the family while their attention was focused on the "real" photographers, looking not at my lense but at others.

No comments: