Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Austin Area Abode - Hanging Light Fixture / Retirement Photography Plans

This series was captured with the Nikon D300s, called the Big Cahoona in posts from those days, the only DSLR I owned back in 2016.  Not too bad, but still no comparison to what I use now...the Nikon D850, affectionately called the Bigger Cahoona.

Speaking of that, I'm nearing retirement and people ask about what plans are with all the time that'll be on my hands.  Invariably the first thing listed is to take my photography to the next level, which means really learning how to handle the Bigger Cahoona to get the most out of that awesome rig.  Might join a club (though I'm not a joiner by nature), or even take some classes...who knows.  Either way, hopefully more time in the field capturing the awesome beauty and interest on offer, then the delightful hours needed to touch up keepers.

No comments: