Sunday, September 5, 2021

Bookmark - Sabine Street Bridge (Architecture)

This was either a bridge shot, a cityscape, or a people shot...but I decided to make it a bridge shot so that it could be included here.  Pre-wedding pictures of my son and his then-fiancé, Ellen.  This bridge, being an antiquated structure with the gleaming Houston skyscrapers in the background, is a very popular spot for wedding photography.  Many times I've seen professional setups here, complete with tripods, umbrella reflectors and assistants helping manage it all.

_______________

Today is my wife's birthday.  Happy birthday Sweetheart!

Interesting that Chenjean and my first fiancé have two things in common: birthdays just one day apart, and both subordinate twins.  Must be providence...and thank God the first one didn't work out!

 

No comments: