Sunday, April 29, 2012

Asian Fair - Didjeridu

Didn't know that New Zealand was part of Asia, but this guy was there doing a very good demonstration of the didjeridu.  Using the built-in flash was the best route for these shots, especially as he was in the middle of a stage, away from walls and other objects that could land a shadow...
______________________

My nephew just bought a brand-new four-thirds camera that captures 16 megapixels.  My gosh, what a camera!  This little thing that can easily fit into a shirt pocket took astounding photographs, with much more detail, far better dynamic range, and less noise than the Big Cahoona.  Photographic technology these days is really racing along.  I'm still satisfied with what I have, though, as I've always considered the Big Cahoona an intermediate step towards a pro-level tool at some point in the future - Lord willing...

No comments: